We are beginning to move with DD again, inch by inch.
His new meds are working. It is not gone, but better. It is believed to be caused by the extremely weird weather we are having here. Nature is freaking out and doesn't know what to do. My fig tree should be bare and is throwing off more fruit.
He called me yesterday from work and asked for a date this weekend, "to go for dinner or just go somewhere to be alone together and talk".
I am starting to complete my daily tasks again. While he was depressed and with the holidays, my daily routine kind of fell apart. The worst part was I didn't really care. Maybe I was a little depressed too? Four and a half months of your spouse being sick will do that to you.
I am exercising again. I really feel the absence of those two weeks of exercise, especially in my knee.
I am sending him an e-mail today. I have several things I want to share, share, not bash him with.
The intimacy that was there before is still not back, but we are softer with each other.
And today.....
He ordered me out of the house to enjoy the weather. : )
I hope you enjoy your day as well!
Feel free to leave a comment, be kind.
I'm glad things are improving for the two of you. Hopefully once you get rolling again, things will snap back into place.
ReplyDeleteHummm....nice word, SNAP!
DeleteWe will get there, by a crawl or a snap. : )
Thanks Dana!
Sounds wonderfully uplifting Blue Bird!
ReplyDeleteInch by inch is great-before you know it you'll have gone a whole yard!
Good Luck keeping the momentum!
and go my GOOB friend!
Love Willie
CRUMB!!! I commented under Barney..Oh this is going to take some paying attention...something I'm not terribly good at!
DeleteSince you signed it Willie, it wasn't very confusing. : D
DeleteUplifting? Yah, just trying to follow the advice of my 93 year old friend Tao, "When you wake up in the morning, start the day and know it's going to be a good one." That's my plan anyway, focus on the positive. : D We''l see how long it lasts.LOL!
Sitting here smiling BB. Inch by inch is fine - you are moving forward. Keep up the good work and enjoy the weather!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
I am enjoying the day so far, unfortunately, not the weather. When I was finally able to leave the house the sun was deep in a blanket of grey clouds.
DeleteI am glad if I could make you smile for a change instead of the other way around. : D
Thanks Cat!
Hi BlueBird,
ReplyDeleteSometimes, it seems like the changes that come about slowly are the ones that have the most staying power. Inch by inch is good progress. I am very happy for you both.
Keep up the good work, BBird,
hugs
lillie
Mr. Yee's quote of the week is hilarious! How does one do that exactly, because it sounds like a lot of fun?
:)
Thanks Lillie! We are trying and there is no deadline with this. : )
DeleteWhen I first heard Mr. Yee say that, I feel out of the pose laughing. He completely blow my concentration. LOL! It does sound like fun the way he says it, but all it is is tilting your pelvis up and your bum under. If you concentrate on doing this in all your poses it really helps with your posture. Tip of the Day! : D
"Softer" is very big deal all by itself. Wishing you all the best in these next days Blue Bird!
ReplyDeleteHi Susie,
DeleteSorry for getting back to you so late. I read your comment on my phone and I hate typing on that thing, then I forgot.
Softer is a big deal, especially after the "circling and snarling" at each other of last week. I think the hardest part is trying to find my submissive grove again. He didn't stomp all over it last week, I did.
Thanks Susie!