Come out, come out wherever you are! Today is for you, our lovely Lurkers. You are the readers who raise our pageview numbers every day. So this day is for you.
I was a lurker for a good long while. When it started to feel like stalking I made my move to commenting. LOL! Unfortunately, I was still a lurker longer than I wanted because I couldn't figure out how to comment.
So, this is your chance to make your presence known. I would greatly appreciate it, if you would let me know if you are actual readers or you tripped across this blog and couldn't get out fast enough. LOL!
Write something about yourself, leave a comment. Are you in this lifestyle already, researching or just fascinated?
Leave a name, it doesn't need to be real. There are an abundance of names to choose from, Marsha, Jane or Cindy, Frodo or the Lady of the Lakes, Cinderella, Brad or Angelina. It's up to you, who do you want to be?
If you are still too shy, just leave a happy face. : )
LOL! If you are like me and can't figure out how to leave a comment, click on the comment box, write your comment, leave your name or fake name, go to Comment as section and click on the arrows and choose Anonymous and then click Publish.
This is one of the most incredible, supportive communities to belong to, so come along and join.
Happy Love Your Lurkers Day!
Please, please feel free to leave a comment, be kind.

happy LOL day!!!
ReplyDeletethis HAS been a wonderful community to be a part of.
have a blessed weekend!
Thanks Fondles! I am behind in my blog maintenance! There are so many of you I still haven't added to my reading list. I think you are one of them. I will try to rectify that soon.
DeleteHappy LOL Day!
This a very supportive community! And you are a wonderful part of that community :) Happy LOL Day Blue!
ReplyDeleteYou are also Mr. BBSpanker!
DeleteHappy LOL Day!
Happy LOL Day BB! This is a wonderful community and you are a beautiful asset to it. Have a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Thanks Cat! You are too!
DeleteHappy LOL Day! Yah, I know It was yesterday and I am just now responding. I finally good some sleep!
Have a great weekend!
Just wanted to come by to say Happy LOL Day! :o)
ReplyDeleteCome by anytime! I will try and make it your way. I don't think I have ever visited yet.
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Hi Blue Bird,
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL 7 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.
Hugs,
Hermione
Thanks Hermione!
DeleteHappy LOLDay and have a great weekend!
Hi Blue Bird,
ReplyDeleteSomehow I think I've never commented here, but I have been around.
So that makes me a lurker.
Happy LOL day!
Bas
Lurk away Bas!
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Hee hee...love the "how to leave a comment" instructions Blue Bird! Happy LOL Day:)
ReplyDeleteIt would have saved me several days of frustration if someone else had given instructions. : )
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
My firt time commenting. Lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL Day.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Thanks Ronnie!
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Happy Happy LOL Day:)
ReplyDeleteBelle:)
Happy LOL Day and have a great weekend to you to Belle!
DeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had any lurker comments :( Don't get me wrong, I have been having fun,but no newbies coming to the door. It just confirms what I've always known, most of my pageviews must be coming from Lucy *wink*.
Enjoy your weekend my friend!
Love
Willie
You enjoy your weekend too Willie!
DeleteHappy LOL Day, Blue Bird!
ReplyDeleteSigned,
IR Anonymous
Sorry, couldn't help myself. :)
: D
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend, Rogue!
Happy LOL Day Blue Bird! Thank you for your dancing bear yesterday. It was my inspiration for yet another very silly post. Hope you've enjoyed your first LOL day.
ReplyDeleteI loved you LOL Day post! You're welcome, Susie!
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Happy LOL day, Blue!
ReplyDeleteYou too Christina!
DeleteFirst time here, but happy LOL Day/Evening to you! Regards.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by SNP!
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
I have lurked a bit... I admit it! Happy LOL day!
ReplyDeleteLurk anytime you like. If you don't really want to comment but want to let me know you have been by, leave a smiley face. Thanks Emi!
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Lurking, learning and still trying to decide.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
If you ever have any questions feel free to e-mail. You can create an anonymous e-mail address. Everyone in this community respects the need for privacy, nothing you e-mail to me will be shared without your permission.
DeleteIt may take me a little bit to get back to you, but I will.
Happy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Happy LOL day! I'm new here, but will be back.
ReplyDelete-Chelsea
Come back any time. I lurked for a very long time on both you and your husband's blog.
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Hope you LOL Day is good for you.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Thank you and I hope your's is also!
DeleteI am late sheesh! Happy LOL! I thought you were on my blogroll too.Oh well, better late than never!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I am even later in responding to everyone! I don't think you are on my yet either!
DeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
Happy LOL Day.
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL Day and have a great weekend!
DeleteI know I late, Sweetie
ReplyDeleteand I don't think I ever lurked here, but I sure have enjoyed visiting and commenting here. Thanks of being such a nice warm place to stop in and thanks for the support during my recent crisis.
hugs
lillie
Hey! How did I miss you on LOL Day! I didn't make it to a lot of blogs, but I was here. Look for my comment in the great black hole of cyber space. So sorry. :((
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm not actually a lurker here, so I guess I can let myself off the hook! ;-) Just wish I had more time to read and comment more often. I really like it here!
Hope you're having a great weekend, BB!
Irishey
Happy LOL Day! We always enjoy a couples blog.
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd and Suzy