The other night we were lying in bed talking about this thing we are doing.
We were talking about my relatives, those with failing health. I shared with him again why I wanted to do this thing called DD. I wanted him to help keep me in balance when things went crazy again.
He wanted to know if he made a decision and set down the law about certain things, would I fight him on it. He has no problem helping these relatives. He has gone over and above what anyone could expect of him. What has made him so angry,.........so angry, is that he believes other members of my family have taken advantage of me and are not contributing the way they should.
I was honest. I told him yes I probably would fight him, but he was The Authority in our family, the leader. I was consenting to his authority. He needed to listen to my opinions, my reasons, to all of my objections and then make the best decision for the situation. However, if I am yelling and/or hostile, this would be considered disrespectful and it would be for him to stop me and remind me in whatever way he decides that this form of communication was inappropriate.
We talked a little more about what it meant for him to have full authority and lead our family.
Then I shared with him how submitting had given me a sort of freedom. I have found myself not getting upset about small things that are really out of my control. Berating myself for not handling things as I would like or as I think I should. He was surprised by some of the examples I gave him. He had not realized I had these negative voices in my head and the things they were saying over incredibly stupid things. Those voices are not there as much any more.
We kept talking for a while and then things transitioned into other activities.
I am not going to share details, but what followed was the most dominate, erotic play I have ever experienced.
IT WAS HOT!
and no to you Spankos, there was no spanking involved.
I know that this weekend on the day of reckoning I probably won't feel this way, and yes there will be a reckoning (sigh)
but from where I stand now.....
SUBMISSION ROCKS!
Feel free to leave a message, be nice and try to keep it clean ; D
Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteIt was Wilma, it was!
DeleteHappy for you. Great sex is always that, just great. Good luck with the reckoning this weekend.
ReplyDeleteSorry sunnygirl, but it wasn't just great.
DeleteIt was him understanding that this lifestyle wasn't just something to fulfill my needs, to help me get to where I wanted to be. It was going to give him the ability to control something he believes has been out of control for years. There was going to be great benefits to him.
The energy from him was completely different, powerful. It completely changed the experience were nothing much else was different.
It was incredible.
All the best to you sunnygirl!
I read this and said "woo hoo" out loud. It is so amazing when the lightbulbs go on and they begin to understand where we are coming from.
ReplyDeleteYou have a great weekend Blue Bird...in all sorts of ways. :)
I was still yelling "Woo hoo!" , the next day. I did have a good weekend. I hope you did too!
DeleteSubmission does indeed rock :) I love how yielding to him feels. I love to hear - "here's what I want you to do"....yummy....me girl goo :)
ReplyDeleteRight now most of my submission follows me recognizing first were I am crossing a line. It is a strange but good feeling.
DeleteThat's the rub, lol. We're both on edge because we're waiting to hear if Ward will have to deploy soon. So anxiety is high, and words come sometimes not in the best way. Sadly - when your anxiety is high, and even sometimes when you think you said it in the best possible way, you get that raised eyebrow and that "oh, really?" (shudders).
DeleteBut regardless of when it comes it's growth and that's good :)
Awesome BB! Hope the day of reckoning doesn't leave you standing!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
It did leave me standing Cat, in the corner. Can you believe he gave me corner time. Mentally I am still trying to accept that.
DeleteSubmission is great when it is working for everyone. Celebrate BBird - you and your hubby have lots of wonderfully close times ahead.
ReplyDeleteFrom your comment and others I have read around blog land I can tell you are in rough place right now. I hope you find that sweet spot soon. (hugs)
Deleteoh hello... nice to meet you... how about a Followers button on the top? when i first started that was one of the best bits of advice i got!
ReplyDelete*hugs* and best wishes on finding your submission, over and over again! It's a blissful feeling!
How do I put up a followers button? I am more of a newbie to posting than I am to DD now. : )
ReplyDeleteIn your dashboard, go to the Layout page, then click a gadget box where you would like to add it. On the basics tab (on the left side of the pop=up), scroll about halfway and you'll see a follow by email button, and a little further down, under the Ad Sense gadget will be 3 little green people that is the 'Followers" gadget. Click add & don't forget to save the gadget in the pop up, and then save the arrangement before closing your dashboard.
DeleteThanks June,
DeleteI think I will need to print those out! : )
You're most welcome :)
Delete