Monday, May 6, 2013

Two for One - Memes


For the man:

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? At the moment James Mays Toy Stories. If he can find something that interests him and stop scanning, it is usually  War or History documentaries, Pawn Stars or American Pickers (history), Animal/Nature Documentaries or movies.

2. Your out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Vinaigrette 

3.The most striking thing about his physical appearance?  Black hair with swathes of grey framing his face, dark eyes, and a trim, fit, straight body.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what would he order? Protein, carb, veggies, and water with fresh squeezed lemon slices in it.

5. Where did he go to High School? The one in the town he grew up in.: )

6. What size shoe does he wear? US 9

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He is not a collector, but if he was, it would be watches. He would love an Philippe Patek watch.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Depends on his mood, mango/ habenaro burger, grilled tuna steak sandwich, beef shawarma or a rueben.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? He already does, fruits, nuts and yogurt. I guess the one thing he would love to eat everyday but it is not available is fish, only if it is directly off the fisherman's boat.

10. What is his favorite cereal? !!!!!GASP!!!!!! Pour that in the temple that is his body! Never! The closest thing to cereal he eats is steel cut oatmeal with cinnamon, blueberries and honey.

11. What would he never wear? Highheels? short shorts? a wife beater undershirt or any shirt with no sleeves?

12. What is his favorite sports team? I don't think he has one.

13. Who did he vote for? He won't tell me.

14. Who is his best friend? Me!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Flinch and gasp when he is driving. He thinks I startle to easily. huh

16. What is his heritage? He insists that he is from the blue eyed, blonde haired Norwegians, please refer to question # 3.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what would it be? Carrot Cake or Dense Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake.

18. Did he play sports in High School? Soccer

19. What could he spend hours doing? On the mountain skiing (especially in the early morning when no one else is there) or reading.

20. What is one unique talent he has? He can play at a child"s level without being condescending and then have a serious in depth discussion (about politics, the world, science, business) with them and really listen, encouraging them to express themselves and showing he values their opinions. They love talking to him.



Have you ever? (for me)

1.Shot a gun? Yes

2.Watched someone die? Yes, unfortunately

3.Served on a jury? No, but been called.

4.Flown on a plane? Yes, the worst was 36 hours, three connections. UGH!.

5.Swam in the ocean? Yes

6.Cried yourself to sleep? Yes

7.Been camping in a trailer/RV? No, amazingly! Both Grandparents and parents are RVers. I am the only sibling never to have slept in one.

8.Rode on an elephant? No, on the bucket list.

9.Rode on a camel? No, but I have been bitten by one.

10.Been lost? Yes, I had a great professor once who told me you never really visit a city until you get lost in it. Now I always try to get lost, with a map in my pocket. ; )

11.Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner? Yes. 

12.Been on TV? Yes.


13.Been on radio? Yes

14.Been in a car accident? Yes

15.Donated blood? Yes

16.Got a speeding ticket within the last 12 mos.? No 

17.Gotten a piercing (not ears)? No, but I have several piercings in my ears.

18.Gotten a tattoo? No, that would definitely get me spanked.

19.Flew in a hot air balloon? No, on bucket list.

20.Flew in a helicopter? No, also on bucket list.

21.Gone parasailing? No thank you!

22.Been on a jetski, snowmobile or dune buggy? Yes, snowmobile and dune buggy. Does an arcade jetski count?




P.S. I am having a major problem with my blog. It won't let me publish. I first tried to publish this on May 4. I tried everything put slam my laptop on the desk. If you are finally viewing it, I have no idea why. If you do know why, I would appreciate it if you could let me know what is going wrong. Thanks!

Please feel free to leave a message, be kind.

10 comments:

  1. Well darlin, I see it! But can you see my comment, that is the question!

    My guy enjoys Pawn Stars as well. And unfortunately I am worse than the flinching and grabbing front seat driver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can see it, hallelujah!
      What do you do? Scream? I would be banned to the back seat if I did.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Meme's are fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Minelle said, I can see it but can you see my comment? Not sure why it wouldn't publish...would need more info as to what it did when you tried to publish it. If you want to email me with more info, I will try to send you some suggestions as to what you can do in the future to keep it from happening again.

    Flinching when he's driving?...oops...try closing your eyes. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I figured it out. I think. Thanks Cat.

      CLOSE MY EYES?!!!! It would be my luck that would be the one time he didn't see the car about to ram my side of our car!

      Delete
  4. Hey Blue Bird, thanks for sharing. These meme's are fun and I enjoyed reading a little more about you and Rooster.

    I'm curious about the camel bite and TV and radio appearances.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camel bite? I was a kid, visiting a mining town. I don't know why but they had a pack camel not a pack mule. It suddenly reached out and nipped my ribs and ruined my favorite apricot colored shirt. I couldn't get out all the green stuff from his teeth. Yuck!
      TV and Radio? My previous profession.

      Delete
  5. cereal? !!!!!GASP!!!!!! Pour that in the temple that is his body! Never! bwahahaha? but a Rueben Sandwich...well that is okay. Some people!

    lol

    love, willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weeeeell, It is all in how you break it down. He eats a Rueben once, if he is lucky maybe twice a year. Cereal, which according to him is a "box of over processed flour and sugar", most people would eat several times a week. He used to complain when I feed "cardboard to his children", he was referring to toaster waffles. PopTarts are flavored cardboard. I agree, "Some People!" Shesh!

      LOL!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, be kind.