Friday, July 5, 2013

Prayers for Emily



Prayers for Jim, Christina, and the other six.
Prayers for the neighbors and the friends and the church members who are helping.

Big hugs, prayers, healing energy....it is all coming your way in rolling waves. 





Emily update 7.4.13 :(

From Christina:  Emily is back in the ICU with respiratory distress.

And please, send your thoughts and prayers across the pond for Bas, his family and friends.

And last but not least, send thoughts and prayers to Ana's little relative.


Thanks for the update Rogue!

4 comments:

  1. Thank God she's turned the corner. Still sending prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to send positive, healing thoughts, love and prayers to Jim, Christina, little Emily and family. So relieved and glad to hear she has turned the corner.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so wonderful how good things are happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still praying for more healing progress for little Emily.

    I really hope you're doing well, BB. HUGS!

    Oops. Didn't mean to shout, but now that I see it, I like it like that. ;-)

    Irishey♡

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, be kind.